Our newest Covert Ops Adventure takes place inside a 9000 square foot shoot house in downtown Miami, Florida. The special indoor facility is utilized by law enforcement and government teams for advanced training.
Instructors are former and current US military members considered SME’s (Subject Matter Experts) in the field of counter terrorism.
Sample One Day Training Itinerary:
8:30 AM – 12:30 PM
- Weapon Manipulation
- Body Alignment and Positioning
- Drawing and Firing Techniques
- Shooting Multiple Targets
- Active Shooter Intervention
- Close-Quarter Team Tactics – Shoot House
12:30 PM – 1:30 PM BREAK FOR LUNCH / RECEIVE MISSION ORDERS
1:30 PM – 5:30 PM
- Live Fire Drills
- Hostage Rescue Training
- Team Training Exercise Mission Planning
- Hostage Operations
- Close Quarter Team Tactics – Shoot House
- Final “Surprise Scenarios” Mission Execution
Training exercises utilize hand guns and non-lethal training ammo. Pricing depends on group size and mission profile.
For more information, email or call 800-644-7382.